You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.
- RT @WorldEDday: . @MGEDT reminds us that #EatingDisorders don't discriminate - support us as #WeDoAct June 2, 2016 to correct misinformatio…
- Think #EatingDisorders are gender based? Think again! - article via @NetDoctorhttp://ow.ly/CJj33004i6l
- RT @NetDoctor: In 5 yrs there's been a 63% increase in male hospital admissions for #eatingdisorders https://t.co/mgsYyNeFH0 @MGEDT https:/…
- @Laurence_Trust featured on @BBCNewsbeat My son died – if he'd been a girl, he may have got help sooner: https://t.co/kcfADOI4n7
- Men need help as well as women with eating disorders, say medical experts via @BBCNewsbeat https://t.co/Lonjez1X3K @rcpsych @beatED