- Limited places are available for our upcoming #Brighton #EatingDisorders workshop on 8th March at @BrighthelmURC Pl… https://t.co/sjV9MyYed1
- RT @jamesldowns: Listen at 1hr38 to me talking about body image, eating disorders & more on @BBCRadioWales in response to #VictoriaBeckham'…
- RT @HolyroodEvents: At #EatingDisordersScotland we'll examine prevention, intervention & recovery with speakers from @BeatED_Scotland @NHS_…
- @theCALMzone @MensHealthForum @MovemberUK Want a men's eating disorders group in your area? We are still seeking re… https://t.co/FBo03DWpU2
- Want a men's eating disorders group in your area? We are still seeking responses to our survey:… https://t.co/DKJDyStvKS
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award-winning national charity which is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online). We also campaign in the media, organise awareness-raising events and provide training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Workshop Tour dates announced UK-wide
MGEDT will be delivering our next round of full day training events UK-wide as part of our Workshop Tour 2018. Our key awareness course ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ is aimed at professionals working in many sectors including education, health … Continue reading
Reflections on past year & looking towards year ahead
New year is upon us and MGEDT would like to wish every supporter of ours a happy 2018 on behalf of the Director (writing this), and board of Trustees. Behind the scenes, it’s been busy with management changes that have taken place … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference Round-up
On 17th November our national conference took place in Brighton and was attended by attended from delegates from UK and abroad. The theme for the conference was: ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ We’d like to thank the … Continue reading
Worthing Eating Disorder PSGTime: 19:00
End Date: 10/01/2018
Brighton and Hove ED PSGTime: 19:00
End Date: 17/01/2018
Hayward’s Heath Support GroupTime: 19:00
End Date: 17/01/2018
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions is under review and to be re-launched soon.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.