MGEDT will be delivering our next round of full day training events UK-wide as part of our Workshop Tour 2018.
Our key awareness course ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ is aimed at professionals working in many sectors including education, health and social care, mental health provision, counselling and many more.
- Brighton, 8th March, 1-4pn, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD*
- York, 24th May, 10-4pm, The Bar Convent, 17 Blossom Street, YO24 1AQ
- Manchester, 1st June, 10-4pm, The Studio, 51 Lever St. M1 1FN
- Cambridge, 8th June, 10-4pm, Moller Centre, Churchill College, Storey’s Way, CB3 0DE
- Plymouth, 13th July, 10-4pm, Moment’s Café, 69 New George Street, PL1 1R
*Workshop (half day) in Brighton is free to attend with limited number of places available.
Other workshops to be announced in Cardiff and Newcastle later in the year.
For further information, prices and to book please click here and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org