- Peer support groups available for men, women & #carers in #Brighton No need to suffer alone, seek help TODAY http://t.co/zzpSkHTNOA
- Our #RecoverED project by @AlongLines is seeking men & women affected by #EatingDisorders to take part http://t.co/jMi0czt0jg
- @BHEDSPeer2Peer joint event with @Mind_Out & @LGBTSwitchboard to take place 21st Feb @CommunityBase http://t.co/aXfh0JkoLd #EDAW2015
- Events confirmed for #EDAW2015 inc. talks at @BournemouthUni @UniofExeter & @OxStudentMinds http://t.co/b0jlj1FiWu More to follow!
- Help us spread the word that 'Eating Disorders Have No Gender.' Download our key awareness poster here: http://t.co/6xrLfLr55i #EDAW2015
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Men Get Eating Disorders Too announces National Conference 2015
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is excited to announce that we will be holding our first ever National Conference on 10th July 2015, in central Brighton.Our programme of speakers includes an eclectic mix of people working to improve understanding and awareness of … Continue reading
Brighton and Hove Eating Disorders Peer Support Service launched
The Brighton and Hove Eating Disorders Service (BHEDS) launch event took place on 7th October, in central Brighton. For the first time community based peer support groups (BHEDS Peer 2 Peer) are available in Brighton and Hove as part of the new-look service. BHEDS … Continue reading
Brighton & Hove Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton
Men Get Eating Disorders Too National Conference 2015Time: 9am-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton
Next date: Wednesday 4th February, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.