- RT @MaleEDResearch: As we approach #EDAW2017, (re)watch @MGEDT documentary #millstone by Florence Pellicani about #maleeatingdisorders: htt…
- RT @FirstStepsD: It's not just women who suffer; can you help raise awareness during #EDAW17? Check out @mgedt who are also fighting to bre…
- Our live chat 1-2-1 service will be taking place Wed, 7-8.30pm. If you're looking for support come join us: https://t.co/uCX2UZXl3h
- Looking for support for an #eatingdisorder? Our live chat 1-2-1 service starts on Wed 15th, 7-8.30pm https://t.co/EffO22Chfv
- Got two minutes to spare? If you are a man with #eatingdisorder we need your help.Pls complete our survey: https://t.co/QwJZB1B4RY #EDAW2017
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT invites your input on peer support groups
MGEDT is inviting you to complete a short survey on your views and experiences of support groups for men living with eating disorders. It involves eight simple questions with options to elaborate with more details and will take no more … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference 2017 theme announced
We are pleased to announce that our second national conference will take place on Friday 17th November in Brighton. * On the basis of last year’s conference feedback and the areas of most interest, we can confirm the theme next … Continue reading
MGEDT Founder speaks at Pe(n)sa Differente Coneference
On 17th June Sam Thomas (MGEDT Founder & Director) spoke at the Pe(n)sa Differente conference in Leece, South Italy. It was the ninth edition of the annual eating disorders and obesity conference with the theme: ‘Creative Expression and Authentic Beauty.’ Sam spoke … Continue reading
Haywards Heath Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Yews Centre, 55 Boltro Road, RH16 1BJ
Chichester Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Friends Meeting House Priory Road, PO19 1NX
London Men’s & Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, NW1 5DP
MGEDT National Conference 2017Time: 9-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions will re-launch on 15th February.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times taking place on Wednesdays, 7-8.30pm.
For information and support please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.