- RT @beatED: At 17 a young man should be active, studying, playing video games & enjoying life. https://t.co/e0UUBXbQ19 @MGEDT #eatingdisord…
- RT @ndawards: Good luck @MGEDT you have been nominated for the Community Organisation Award for Gender at the #NDA17!! #NDA #Congratulation…
- RT @AshleyBoscoe: @MGEDT UCL students are calling for males aged16-25 in a study on eating, emotions &social experiences https://t.co/WfDeD …
- RT @petegrant: @MGEDT BBC documentary shines light on LGBT+ mental health & discusses eating disorders in gay & bi men. Click here: https:/…
- RT @JoffPowell: For #EDAW2017 I terrifyingly decided to talk for the 1st time about my Eating Disorder @GayTimesMag #EndStigma @SEEDhull @M…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT invites your input on peer support groups
MGEDT is inviting you to complete a short survey on your views and experiences of support groups for men living with eating disorders. It involves eight simple questions with options to elaborate with more details and will take no more … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference 2017 theme announced
We are pleased to announce that our second national conference will take place on Friday 17th November in Brighton. * On the basis of last year’s conference feedback and the areas of most interest, we can confirm the theme next … Continue reading
MGEDT Founder speaks at Pe(n)sa Differente Coneference
On 17th June Sam Thomas (MGEDT Founder & Director) spoke at the Pe(n)sa Differente conference in Leece, South Italy. It was the ninth edition of the annual eating disorders and obesity conference with the theme: ‘Creative Expression and Authentic Beauty.’ Sam spoke … Continue reading
Chichester Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Quaker Meeting House, Priory Road, PO19 1NX
MGEDT National Conference 2017Time: 9-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions will be re-launched on 3rd May.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.