- RT @MenTellHealth: #ICYMI We had a brilliant #MenTell blog from @MGEDT; Beating Bulimia https://t.co/wm0kzmFovN … #eatingdisorders #bulim…
- 'Body image report finds almost a quarter of boys believe there is a ‘perfect male body’ https://t.co/8lkhIzCtSr @DannyBowman10
- 'Body image 'a problem for boys', says advertising think tank': https://t.co/ZXhdINxf66 via @BBCNews with comment from @MediaSmartUK
- RT @NetDoctor: Assuming that eating disorders are exclusive to women is not only wrong, but damaging https://t.co/3b7HLEgfr3 @MGEDT https:/…
- RT @withoutstigma: Eating disorders don't discriminate, they affect men as well. Check out @MGEDT for support https://t.co/UHXbRHwdfw #Wor…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT Founder speaks at Pe(n)sa Differente Coneference
On 17th June Sam Thomas (MGEDT Founder & Director) spoke at the Pe(n)sa Differente conference in Leece, South Italy. It was the ninth edition of the annual eating disorders and obesity conference with the theme: ‘Creative Expression and Authentic Beauty.’ Sam spoke … Continue reading
MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’ now available to watch online
‘Millstone’ is the long-awaited documentary made by MGEDT and directed by Florence Pellanci. The 30 minute film includes interviews of nine men share their inspiring story of bravery and resilience, sending a message of hope to all sufferers. Their account … Continue reading
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DP
‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ workshop in BrightonTime: 1-4pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Next date: Wednesday 14th September, 7.00-8.30pm, and every fortnight then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.