- @Gofal_ are calling for specialist treatment unit in Wales. It's time we end the postcode lottery for equal UK-wide services.
- @JamesLDowns is campaigning with @Gofal_ & @BethanJenkins for long-overdue specialist treatment services in Wales. http://t.co/1IJMDaIFen
- Have you seen the trailer for our upcoming doc 'Millstone'. Watch it here: http://t.co/eVQ2fdWhng Coming soon for #WMHD15
- Feel isolated or the only one with an eating disorder? Personal stories on our website can help: http://t.co/Sf5qTF6sAd #EatingDisorders
- Struggling from an #EatingDisorder or #Carer? Next live chat 1-2-1 tomorrow eve, 7-8.30pm. To find out more go to: http://t.co/zMU9ghQgkZ
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT shortlisted for European Diversity Award
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is delighted to announce that we are shortlisted for ‘Marketing Campaign of The Year’ at the European Diversity Awards. The EDA’s recognise and celebrate those organisations and individuals that have shown innovation, creativity and commitment … Continue reading
MGEDT first ever national conference a success
On 10th July Men Get Eating Disorders Too held our first ever national conference in our home city of Brighton. Over 100 delegates were able to attend despite the tube strikes! For a Twitter commentary of the conference please see our … Continue reading
New services for men with eating disorders and carers
New services have been announced over the past twelve months including face to face and online peer support groups. Our London men’s and carers eating disorders peer support group started in April. Funded by Make My Day Better Foundation (charitable … Continue reading
Brighton Men’s Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Community Base (South Wing), 113 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster,37 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DP
Next date: Wednesday 2nd September, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.