- 'Bigorexia: Are gym-obsessed men suffering from #eatingdisorder?' on @TelegraphMan with comment from @LynnCrilly: http://t.co/3Hj0NqoqEy
- We are proud to be shortlisted for a European @DiversityAward. Good luck to all the nominees! #EDA2015 #DiversityTogether
- Children need not develop #eatingdisorders due to #anxiety. It's time #schools get mental healthy http://t.co/Zk0ADlgjql #TimeYouGotIt
- Are you a teacher? Education for #eatingdisorders starts in #schools. http://t.co/AkUYKmiJDt #TimeYouGotIt cc @FixersUK
- @FixersUK new website live:http://t.co/AkUYKmiJDt It’s time to talk, time to understand, time to make change. #EatingDisorders #TimeYouGotIt
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT shortlisted for European Diversity Award
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is delighted to announce that we are shortlisted for ‘Marketing Campaign of The Year’ at the European Diversity Awards. The EDA’s recognise and celebrate those organisations and individuals that have shown innovation, creativity and commitment … Continue reading
MGEDT first ever national conference a success
On 10th July Men Get Eating Disorders Too held our first ever national conference in our home city of Brighton. Over 100 delegates were able to attend despite the tube strikes! For a Twitter commentary of the conference please see our … Continue reading
New services for men with eating disorders and carers
New services have been announced over the past twelve months including face to face and online peer support groups. Our London men’s and carers eating disorders peer support group started in April. Funded by Make My Day Better Foundation (charitable … Continue reading
London Men’s & Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster,37 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DP
Next date: Wednesday 14th October, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.