- @LynnCrilly will provide words of #Hope & #Recovery from #EatingDisorders at our conference http://t.co/JCPekWaSXA #MGEDT15
- @Laurence_Trust will speak out about their who passed from #Bulimia & their work in #NothernIreland: http://t.co/EXnYWe4M3B @EDANI6 #MGEDT15
- @PaulDonald27 will speak at our conference about #BodyImge & #Masculinity in 21st century: http://t.co/N7yZ7fe6NT @MBEEDSScotland #MGEDT15
- @LaurenBenton_1 & @DannyBowman10 will speak at our conference about #BodyDysmorphia #BDD: http://t.co/6ZGGa7lEzg @_B_O_D_Y #MGEDT15
- @TheRetreatYork will speak at our conference about the need for a male specific #EatingDisorders unit: http://t.co/LXm88hQWCQ #MGEDT15
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Limited number of places available to attend national conference
Our first ever National Conference takes places on July 2015 in central Brighton. We have a limited number of early bird places available to book. Confirmed speakers and presenters include Dr Russell Delderfield as key-note presenter (MGEDT Trustee and PHD … Continue reading
Dates announced for UK-wide Workshop Tour
Following the success of previous three Workshop Tour, we are pleased to announce dates for the Workshop Tour 2015. The following workshops are available for individuals who are seeking an increased insight and knowledge into eating disorders in males. Newcastle, … Continue reading
New services for men with eating disorders and carers
New services have been announced over the past twelve months including face to face and online peer support groups. Our London men’s and carers eating disorders peer support group started in April. Funded by Make My Day Better Foundation (charitable … Continue reading
Brighton & Hove Men’s Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-830pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, NW1 5DP
Men Get Eating Disorders Too National Conference 2015Time: 9am-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
Men Get Eating Disorders Too Photo ExhibitionTime: 09.00
Venue: Brighton Jubilee Library, Jubilee Street, BN1 1GE
Next date: Wednesday 1st July, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.