- RT @beatED: In spite of the NICE guidelines calling BMI "unreliable," too many are still refused treatment http://t.co/q4KULUyGcB http://t. …
- No-one ought to feel 'anorexic enough' to get treatment. Jo discusses on @VictoriaLIVE http://t.co/3UXxxzd6Sf cc @beatED @FixersUK
- RT @VictoriaLIVE: @MGEDT "I was told I'm 'not anorexic enough' to get help" http://t.co/2tcjlAEPVZ - check out our article and RT
- Our Ambassador @DaveChawner will be on @BBCNews & @BBCBreakfast at approx 740am discussing #EatingDisorders & early intervention cc @beatED
- RT @FixersUK: Great to see @caldwelljs96 in the @TheSundayLife talking about male #anorexia @MGEDT #FixerNation https://t.co/ihjcjnfydj
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT first ever national conference a success
On 10th July MGEDT held our first ever national conference in our home city of Brighton. Over 100 delegates were able to attend despite the tube strikes! For a Twitter commentary of the conference please see our storify feed. Charlotte’s … Continue reading
Dates announced for UK-wide Workshop Tour
Following the success of previous three Workshop Tour, we are pleased to announce dates for the Workshop Tour 2015. The following workshops are available for individuals who are seeking an increased insight and knowledge into eating disorders in males. Newcastle, … Continue reading
New services for men with eating disorders and carers
New services have been announced over the past twelve months including face to face and online peer support groups. Our London men’s and carers eating disorders peer support group started in April. Funded by Make My Day Better Foundation (charitable … Continue reading
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster,37 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DP
Next date: Wednesday 29th July, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.