- RT @MHF_tweets: Excellent film for @MGEDT by Florence Pellacani on eating disorders in men: https://t.co/Y5ict2xcoJ
- RT @niedcanada: Powerful documentary @MGEDT! “I remember being diagnosed with #Anorexia & I was like ‘just girls get that.” Watch: https://…
- Did you know it's International Men's Day? Check out ournew documentary and pls RT: https://t.co/Cf3ukl8hdq #IMD2015 #Movember #Millstone
- RT @withoutstigma: Award winning charity doing amazing work. Please watch, support and RT https://t.co/9KexlI9clx
- RT @withoutstigma: @MGEDT on #internationalmensday covering an area that is not talked about. Please watch this film now: https://t.co/h7hw …
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’ now available to watch online
‘Millstone’ is the long-awaited documentary made by MGEDT and directed by Florence Pellanci. The 30 minute film includes interviews of nine men share their inspiring story of bravery and resilience, sending a message of hope to all sufferers. Their account … Continue reading
Watch the trailer for MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’
‘Millstone’ is the new documentary by Men Get Eating Disorders Too* and director Florence Pellanci. It tells the stories of men who speak about their experiences from illness to recovery including two mothers. Our ultimate goal is to ‘split the atom’ … Continue reading
MGEDT shortlisted for European Diversity Award
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is delighted to announce that we are shortlisted for ‘Marketing Campaign of The Year’ at the European Diversity Awards. The EDA’s recognise and celebrate those organisations and individuals that have shown innovation, creativity and commitment … Continue reading
London Men’s and Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster,37 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DP
Next date: Wednesday 25th November, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.