- @DaveChawner MGEDT Ambassador will be performing 'Normally Abnormal', tonight 7pm @icunion https://t.co/WoczsAbYFx @standardnews #EDAW2017
- GPs need more training to be able to spot the early signs of #eatingdisorders. Sign @beatED 's Thunderclap for #EDAW2017
- Help make a difference for #EDAW2017 and sign @beatED's Thunderclap to help those with #eatingdisorders https://t.co/0EjRY296lz .
- Don't forget #eatingdisorders have no gender. You can download our #diversity poster set for display https://t.co/2hmTO9oCGB #EDAW2017
- Looking for training in #eatingdisorders in #men? Our next workshops are in #Cambridge & #Leeds this June. https://t.co/YjSB71vxvv #EDAW2017
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT invites your input on peer support groups
MGEDT is inviting you to complete a short survey on your views and experiences of support groups for men living with eating disorders. It involves eight simple questions with options to elaborate with more details and will take no more … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference 2017 theme announced
We are pleased to announce that our second national conference will take place on Friday 17th November in Brighton. * On the basis of last year’s conference feedback and the areas of most interest, we can confirm the theme next … Continue reading
MGEDT Founder speaks at Pe(n)sa Differente Coneference
On 17th June Sam Thomas (MGEDT Founder & Director) spoke at the Pe(n)sa Differente conference in Leece, South Italy. It was the ninth edition of the annual eating disorders and obesity conference with the theme: ‘Creative Expression and Authentic Beauty.’ Sam spoke … Continue reading
London Men’s & Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, NW1 5DP
Brighton Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Brightehlm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Horsham Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Drill Hall, Dene Lane, RH12 1JF
MGEDT National Conference 2017Time: 9-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions will take place each day Monday 27th February to Friday 3rd March to coincide with Eating Disorders Awareness Week.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require live support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.