- RT @NetDoctor: Assuming that eating disorders are exclusive to women is not only wrong, but damaging https://t.co/3b7HLEgfr3 @MGEDT https:/…
- RT @withoutstigma: Eating disorders don't discriminate, they affect men as well. Check out @MGEDT for support https://t.co/UHXbRHwdfw #Wor…
- RT @WorldEDday: . @MGEDT reminds us that #EatingDisorders don't discriminate - support us as #WeDoAct June 2, 2016 to correct misinformatio…
- Think #EatingDisorders are gender based? Think again! - article via @NetDoctorhttp://ow.ly/CJj33004i6l
- RT @NetDoctor: In 5 yrs there's been a 63% increase in male hospital admissions for #eatingdisorders https://t.co/mgsYyNeFH0 @MGEDT https:/…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’ now available to watch online
‘Millstone’ is the long-awaited documentary made by MGEDT and directed by Florence Pellanci. The 30 minute film includes interviews of nine men share their inspiring story of bravery and resilience, sending a message of hope to all sufferers. Their account … Continue reading
Watch the trailer for MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’
‘Millstone’ is the new documentary by Men Get Eating Disorders Too* and director Florence Pellanci. It tells the stories of men who speak about their experiences from illness to recovery including two mothers. Our ultimate goal is to ‘split the atom’ … Continue reading
MGEDT shortlisted for European Diversity Award
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is delighted to announce that we are shortlisted for ‘Marketing Campaign of The Year’ at the European Diversity Awards. The EDA’s recognise and celebrate those organisations and individuals that have shown innovation, creativity and commitment … Continue reading
London Eating Disorders & Carers Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7.00-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, NW1 5DP
‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ workshop in NewcastleTime: 10am-4pm
Venue: MEA House, Ellison Place, NE1 8XS
‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ workshop in CardiffTime: 10am-4pm
Venue: Wallich, 8 Clare Road, CF11 6QL
Next date: Wednesday 20th July 7.00-8.30pm, and every fortnight then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.