- Do you feel that local NHS services are up to scratch? @guardian would like to hear from you: https://t.co/5vauDPgGnT #EatingDisorders
- Last day to vote for our film #Millstone in #CharityFilmAwards https://t.co/A3CcDSVtPS @CharityFilm_
- Only one week to go to vote for our film #Millstone in the #CharityFilmAwards Make your vote count: https://t.co/A3CcDSVtPS @CharityFilm_
- RT @petegrant: @MGEDT pls RT. Are you a gay or bi man with experience of an ED? Contact BBC series raising awareness on this issue: Pete.Gr…
- RT @MenTellHealth: #ICYMI We had a brilliant #MenTell blog from @MGEDT; Beating Bulimia https://t.co/wm0kzmFovN … #eatingdisorders #bulim…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT Founder speaks at Pe(n)sa Differente Coneference
On 17th June Sam Thomas (MGEDT Founder & Director) spoke at the Pe(n)sa Differente conference in Leece, South Italy. It was the ninth edition of the annual eating disorders and obesity conference with the theme: ‘Creative Expression and Authentic Beauty.’ Sam spoke … Continue reading
MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’ now available to watch online
‘Millstone’ is the long-awaited documentary made by MGEDT and directed by Florence Pellanci. The 30 minute film includes interviews of nine men share their inspiring story of bravery and resilience, sending a message of hope to all sufferers. Their account … Continue reading
Brighton Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Street, BN1 1YD
Haywards Heath Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Yews Centre, 55 Bolto Road, RH16 1BJ
Worthing Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Sidney Walter Centre, Sussex Road, BN11 1DS
MGEDT National Conference 2017 in BrightonTime: 9.30am-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, BN1 1YD
Next date: Our live chat 1-2-1 service is under review and will be re-launched in due course.
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
For information and links to support service email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.