- RT @jamesldowns: For men in #London area interested in some #eatingdisorder #peersupport - an open & friendly space @MGEDT @beatED https://…
- RT @workinprocessuk: @MGEDT London Group for men with eating problems this Tuesday @jamesldowns will be there, me too. Care to join us? htt…
- @StudentsNCL Places available for our 'Understanding Eating Disorders in Men' workshop in #Newcastle https://t.co/mYXpLmrxYE PLS RT
- @NorthETohether Places available for our 'Understanding Eating Disorders in Men' workshop in #Newcastle https://t.co/mYXpLmrxYE PLS RT
- @ChangingLives__ Places available for our 'Understanding Eating Disorders in Men' workshop in #Newcastle https://t.co/mYXpLmrxYE PLS RT
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Get involved for Eating Disorders Awareness Week
Eating Disorders Awareness Week (EDAW) 2016 takes place between 22nd and 28th February. This year concentrates on the impact eating disorders can have in the workplace and highlighting what individuals, colleagues and employers can do to support someone’s recovery at work. EDAW … Continue reading
MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’ now available to watch online
‘Millstone’ is the long-awaited documentary made by MGEDT and directed by Florence Pellanci. The 30 minute film includes interviews of nine men share their inspiring story of bravery and resilience, sending a message of hope to all sufferers. Their account … Continue reading
Watch the trailer for MGEDT documentary ‘Millstone’
‘Millstone’ is the new documentary by Men Get Eating Disorders Too* and director Florence Pellanci. It tells the stories of men who speak about their experiences from illness to recovery including two mothers. Our ultimate goal is to ‘split the atom’ … Continue reading
Understanding Eating Disorders in Men – Cardiff workshopTime: 10.00am-4.00pm
Venue: All Nations Centre, Sachville Ave, Cardiff, CF14 3NY
Understanding Eating Disorders in Men – Nottingham workshopTime: 10.00am-4.00pm
Venue: Nottingham Voluntary Action Centre, 7 Mansfield Rd, Nottingham NG1 3FB
Understanding Eating Disorders in Men – Oxford workshopTime: 10.00am-4.00pm
Venue: Oxfordshire Centre for Voluntary Action, The Old Court House, Floyds Row, Oxford OX1 1SS
Next date: Wednesday 13th April, 7.00-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.