- Our next #Brighton #PeerSupport group for men with #EatingDisorders to take place at next Wed 27th, 7-8.30pm @CommunityBase
- Did you know we offer #PeerSupport groups for men with #EatingDisorders & #Carers in Brighton & London? http://t.co/gcnHXlqald
- Live chat is now closed and will be open again on Wed 27th May, 7-8.30pm. http://t.co/4XUourIN2G #EatingDisorders
- Only half an hour to access live chat 1-2-1 http://t.co/bOUQVZVEtz Pls RT if you know someone who needs support. #EatingDisorders
- For the next hour our live chat 1-2-1 is open http://t.co/vnyQVHufKo Pls RT if you know someone who needs support. #EatingDisorders
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Limited places available for MGEDT National Conference
Our first ever National Conference takes places on July 2015 in central Brighton. We have a limited number of early bird places available to book. Confirmed speakers and presenters include Dr Russell Delderfield as key-note presenter (MGEDT Trustee and PHD … Continue reading
Calling volunteers for RecoverED Photography Project
We are seeking men of all ages and backgrounds within the South-east and/or travelling distance to be photographed. MGEDT is working on an exciting photo project titled ‘Recover-ED’. The main aim of the project is challenge the stereotypes with the ultimate message … Continue reading
Brighton Men’s Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-830pm
Venue: Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-830pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, London
Men Get Eating Disorders Too National Conference 2015Time: 9am-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton
Next date: Wednesday 27th May, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.