- @FixersUK @Maggie__Morgan speaking at our conference on #eatingdisorders in #youngpeople: https://t.co/CAJcAQ95O0 #MGEDT17 #FixersNation
- @DannyBowman10 speaking at our conference as Vice Chair on #mentalhealth #eatingdisorders #bdd #bodydysmorphia:… https://t.co/W6ey2llp79
- Thanks to everyone who attended & spoke at our conference on Friday. Photos & videos to be tweeted in due course! #MGEDT17
- RT @HelpingMen: Great work Men Get Eating Disorders Too hosting this important conference in the lead up to #InternationalMensDay @UKmensda…
- RT @jamesldowns: Speaking at @MGEDT conference was a pleasure. Today we meet to discuss strategic direction and development of the charity.…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award-winning national charity which is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online). We also campaign in the media, organise awareness-raising events and provide training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Places are available for MGEDT National Conference
Limited places are available for our second national conference taking place on 17th November at the Brighthelm in our home city of Brighton. Our theme for the conference this year is ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ … Continue reading
MGEDT appoints new Chair-person & Trustees
Debbie Roche who is mental health campaigner after her son battled anorexia is the new chairs-person of Men Get Eating Disorders Too “We are finding more men sharing their narrative of life with an eating disorder. And, whilst this is … Continue reading
Early bird tickets available for MGEDT National Conference
Early bird rates are available for the second Men Get Eating Disorders Too national conference taking place on 17th November at the Brighthelm in our home city of Brighton. Our theme for the conference this year is ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction … Continue reading
Upcoming Groups and Events
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions is under review and to be re-launched soon.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.