- Live chat is now closed and will be open again on Wed 29th April, 7-8.30pm. http://t.co/4XUourIN2G #EatingDisorders
- Only half an hour to access live chat 1-2-1 http://t.co/nBXSn15WuG Pls RT if you know someone who needs support. #EatingDisorders
- For the next hour our live chat 1-2-1 is open http://t.co/mK4JtJ6ZdN Pls RT if you know someone who needs support. #EatingDisorders
- Need support for an #EatingDisorder or #Carer of a man? Live chat 1-2-1 is now open until 8.30pm http://t.co/zChQBkR3ZE #EDSupport
- Live chat 1-2-1 is open for male sufferers & carers. Pls RT if you know someone who needs support http://t.co/QLC9DdqZ03 #EatingDisorders
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award winning national charity is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and provides an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our forum and one-to-one live chat sessions). We also campaign in the media and organise awareness raising events and training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Limited places available for MGEDT National Conference
Our first ever National Conference takes places on July 2015 in central Brighton. We have a limited number of early bird places available to book. Early bird places are available up until Friday 27th February 2015. Confirmed speakers and presenters … Continue reading
Calling volunteers for RecoverED Photography Project
We are seeking men and women of all ages and backgrounds within the South-east and/or travelling distance to be photographed. MGEDT is working on an exciting photo project titled ‘Recover-ED’. The main aim of the project is challenge the stereotypes with … Continue reading
London Men’s & Carers’ Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: One Westminster, 37 Chapel Street, London
Brighton & Hove Men’s Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 7-8.30pm
Venue: Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton
Men Get Eating Disorders Too National Conference 2015Time: 9am-5pm
Venue: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton
Next date: Wednesday 29th April, 7-8.30pm, and every Wednesday evening then-after
Live chat 1-2-1 is a new service offering peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. If you require support please visit our website during scheduled live chat times.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.