- Do you live in #Wales & have a direct or indirect experience of #eatingdisorders? Help shape services by completing… https://t.co/VORrdlzMLA
- RT @jamesldowns: Thanks @Cambridge_Uni for highlighting the important issue of #eatingdisorders via this interview with me. So grateful for…
- RT @NICEGetInvolved: The consultation on the #eatingdisorders quality standard told us that access to services should be included as a key…
- Tonight our #London men's #EatingDisorders group takes place? Wanting #peersupport in safe & non-judegemental setti… https://t.co/M1acLmURjr
- RT @jamesldowns: SO HAPPY to have made this video advocating the benefits of long-term #psychotherapy for #eatingdisorders in an age where…
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award-winning national charity which is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online). We also campaign in the media, organise awareness-raising events and provide training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Workshop Tour dates announced UK-wide
MGEDT will be delivering our next round of full day training events UK-wide as part of our Workshop Tour 2018. Our key awareness course ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ is aimed at professionals working in many sectors including education, health … Continue reading
Reflections on past year & looking towards year ahead
New year is upon us and MGEDT would like to wish every supporter of ours a happy 2018 on behalf of the Director (writing this), and board of Trustees. Behind the scenes, it’s been busy with management changes that have taken place … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference Round-up
On 17th November our national conference took place in Brighton and was attended by attended from delegates from UK and abroad. The theme for the conference was: ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ We’d like to thank the … Continue reading
Chichester Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 19:00
End Date: 28/03/2018
Brighton and Hove Mixed Gender Eating Disorders Peer Support GroupTime: 19:00
End Date: 03/04/2018
Horsham Support GroupTime: 19:30
End Date: 03/04/2019
York ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ WorkshopTime: 00:00
End Date: 24/05/2018
Manchester ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ WorkshopTime: 00:00
End Date: 01/06/2018
Cambridge ‘Understanding Eating Disorders in Men’ WorkshopTime: 00:00
End Date: 08/06/2018
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions will re-commence soon.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT. Our next session will be announced soon.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.