- RT @sarah_robbo: I’m potentially looking at the rise of #bodydismorphia #bodyimage #orthorexia in men (esp. those who lift/bodybuild) and h…
- If you are going to @edfringe, go and see @EatMetheplay, an amazing new play about the journeys of three individual… https://t.co/vejyWPt0qn
- @DaveChawner @beatED Thank you for the mention @DaveChawner 👍Debbie @MGEDT
- RT @workinprocessuk: Heading to London... The @MGEDT Peer Support Group for guys with eating & exercise problems meets this evening. Wanna…
- @BDDFoundation are seeking participants aged 13 -25 struggling with Body Dysmorphic Disorder #BDD - please visit t… https://t.co/LDzwkD7xb2
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award-winning national charity which is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online). We also campaign in the media, organise awareness-raising events and provide training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
Reflections on past year & looking towards year ahead
New year is upon us and MGEDT would like to wish every supporter of ours a happy 2018 on behalf of the Director (writing this), and board of Trustees. Behind the scenes, it’s been busy with management changes that have taken place … Continue reading
MGEDT National Conference Round-up
On 17th November our national conference took place in Brighton and was attended by attended from delegates from UK and abroad. The theme for the conference was: ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ We’d like to thank the … Continue reading
Places are available for MGEDT National Conference
Limited places are available for our second national conference taking place on 17th November at the Brighthelm in our home city of Brighton. Our theme for the conference this year is ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ … Continue reading
Hayward’s Heath Eating Disorder PSGTime: 19:00
End Date: 18/07/2018
Chichester Eating Disorder PSGTime: 19:00
End Date: 25/07/2018
Horsham Eating Disorders PSGTime: 19:30
End Date: 01/08/2018
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions is under review at the present time.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT. Keep an eye out for updates for when sessions will re-commence.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.