- Support @beatED reach 10k signatures for equal waiting times & care for adults of #eatingdisorders as young people… https://t.co/E768dvW3Eq
- RT @thefoodrush: Eating disorders are not a 'girls' disease, this affects all of us regardless of #gender. Time that we all started looking…
- Want to attend an #eatingdisorder #peersupport group near you? We want to offer support nationwide. Help us to achi… https://t.co/lnSoT6ZtYg
- Our London men's peer support group meets tonight: https://t.co/IHK1vrIHAZ at One Westminster at 7-80pm. If you are… https://t.co/NPduPLqb3O
- RT @workinprocessuk: Looking forward to @MGEDT Support Group for men with eating problems tonight. Wanna join me?
Welcome to the
Men Get Eating Disorders Too website
Men Get Eating Disorders Too is an award-winning national charity which is run by and for men with eating disorders including their carers and families.
Our website provides essential information that is specific to the unique needs of men and an online space for those affected to get their voices heard (e.g. peer support via our face to face groups and online). We also campaign in the media, organise awareness-raising events and provide training for professionals.
Latest at MGEDT?
MGEDT National Conference Round-up
On 17th November our national conference took place in Brighton and was attended by attended from delegates from UK and abroad. The theme for the conference was: ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ We’d like to thank the … Continue reading
Places are available for MGEDT National Conference
Limited places are available for our second national conference taking place on 17th November at the Brighthelm in our home city of Brighton. Our theme for the conference this year is ‘Exploring Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Improving Their Self-esteem.’ … Continue reading
MGEDT appoints new Chair-person & Trustees
Debbie Roche who is mental health campaigner after her son battled anorexia is the new chairs-person of Men Get Eating Disorders Too “We are finding more men sharing their narrative of life with an eating disorder. And, whilst this is … Continue reading
Upcoming Groups and Events
Next date: Our next live chat 1-2-1 sessions is under review and to be re-launched soon.
Live chat 1-2-1 is offers peer support to male sufferers, their carers and family members. Sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings, 7-8.30pm GMT.
For information and support at other times please email us via the contact form.
You can support MGEDT by making a one-off or regular donation via JustGiving.
For more information please click on the logo below
your support and
have your say in
how we deliver
our services and campaign.